Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Show us your Christmas Altec's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mattvandyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2008
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Show us your Christmas Altec's

    Just finished some inside Christmas decorations with the wife and I thought that it would be fun to show off some Altec speaker with a little Christmas spirit.

    Both sets are custom made Altec replica's. The front living room ones are 604B's in Stonehenge IV cabinets with custom Jeff M cross overs that I built.
    The ones in the second picture from the music room are Altec Model 19 replica's that I built from scratch to original Altec specs with Z19 crossovers.

    2

    3



    Please share the Altec Christmas spirit and show some of us your Altec's speakers.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member juniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2011
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's

    Awesome work!!! You should be very proud....

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member gdmoore28's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's

    Those are just gorgeous, Matt! Wish I had something to show, but I'm just finishing assembling the components for the Altec build I've been wanting to do for years. I'll be doing a modified Model 19 with 416-8z woofs, 511 horns, 802 drivers, and another version of the Z19 crossover. Hope to get started on the project this winter. Hope it turns out to be nearly as nice as yours.

    GeeDeeEmm
    Last edited by gdmoore28; December 20th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member mattvandyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2008
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's

    I'm sure your systems will turn out great, you've got the right components. Good luck on your project GDM.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member dbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2007
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's

    Those look excellent Matt!

    My factory Altec 620A's loaded with GPA 604-8H-III and a 884A equipment cabinet.

    Happy Holidays


    DSC_2193sm.jpg

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.